We are a membership organisation for People with disabilities. We have over 50 members and the numbers continue to grow.
Our members empower people to take control of their lives. They work with under-represented communities to tackle poverty and disadvantage, address inequalities and improve the environment.
We bring their energy and expertise together to achieve change. We’re by a skilled and professional board of trustees who delegate operational responsibilities to a dynamic volunteer and staff team.
Principles We Will Work Within
- We challenge oppression and prejudice, and promote diversity
- We are friendly and make everyone feel welcomed and supported
- We are creative and find new ways of upskilling persons with disability so they may participate in the economy
- We are an independent voice for the Disability sector
- We are dynamic and work with purpose to get things done and to achieve lasting impact